Friday, May 31, 2013

NFT Classic: Fiasco

Fiasco - Native Canadians (2008)


Fiasco were a young and noisy math punk-like three-piece that recently called it quits without my knowledge.

In honor of my rediscovery of this gem that I found on Myspace five years ago, I decided to do some research on Fiasco. Turns out these guys had a little bit more of cult following in New York than I had previously known. Maybe it had to do with the fact that one of the members of Fiasco was the offspring of Steve Buscemi...

Lucian Buscemi.

The one in the middle.



Similar sounds/acts: Steve Buscemi, Hella, Tera Melos, Good Citizens, Lightning Bolt, The Homosexuals, Fugazi, Minor Threat, and other math rock but not bands.

Bonus:

Fiasco - God Loves Fiasco (2007)


Rough hardcore punk gems.



Bandcamp
Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment