Friday, March 8, 2013

Brave Bird full-length!

Brave Bird - Maybe You, No One Else Worth It (2013)


Brave Bird, yes the Ready or Not Brave Bird from way back in 2010, are still alive and well (and on tour even). This is their first full-lengther, Maybe You, No One Else Worth Is out now on Count Your Lucky Stars.

If you didn't like their EP, Ready or Not (posted way way way back in the day) I would still give these guys a listen. Chances are that you didn't like the vox, I know I know, but the vocals are a little more sustainable now that things are polished up. If you loved Ready or Not on the other hand, I highly suggest you get this album! Even if you don't like the other songs, they still have a few from their fateful 2010 release. If you really liked the song, "See You Next Year" though, you are shit out of luck; that song didn't make it. Sorry. There is "I'll See You at the Ring of Fire" however, which is the closer and also acoustic just like "See You Next Year".

If you do decide to give these guys a chance, I highly recommend getting yourself a nice big cookie and a tall glass of milk... Because if you ever needed an excuse to binge on cookies and milk alone in your room, this album is the perfect reason.

Why?

Because I said so.

...and because that's what I'm doing right now...

Or about to...

Okay. I am.

Highlights: Oh, you know.



Count Your Lucky Stars
Bandcamp
Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment