Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Short Vacation


Well, my summer is officially over and I'm headed off to school to do adult stuff and whatnot. Before I head up for a week of isolation (and maybe more/hopefully not more) though, I would like to leave you with this special little treat. It's the 90's masterpiece, The Adventures of Pete & Pete and the ultimate episode for summer's demise entitled, "What We Did on Our Summer Vacation". Because, in life, all you really need is... a Blue Tornado bar.

From a man with an ice cream swirl on his head. 

Hope everyone is still having a safe good whatever kind of summer... just because you're going back to school or whatever doesn't mean it's over seasonally. Remember that.

...and Nostalgia For Tomorrow will be back in no time. You have my word.

L8er Sk8ers.


No comments:

Post a Comment