Saturday, May 19, 2012

WICKED RIPPER! TONIGHT!

You wanna party?

Tonight!

KYOTY - Loud walls-of-sound post metal from NH. Necks will break.

WARANIMAL - More like PartyAnimal; Thrashed out metal from P-town. Bodies will break.

The Coalsack in Crux - Former members of the late Conifer. Recently nominated for 'best new act' in the Portland Phoenix music poll thing; voting ended yesterday.

ATHABASKA - Members of Swaath and WARANIMAL.... Portland Hardcore.

Facebook
WARANIMAL interview

GET BUSY!

Bonus:

My friend, just the other day, sent me a nice little link to KYOTY's demo! It's much more post rock than the previous stuff I've posted here but still totally awesome. I'd suggest that you use the bathroom before listening because 1) It's totally awesome and 2) every song starts with water splashing up on the shore and may cause a sudden need to piss your pants. Maybe the latter only affects me, I don't know, just a warning.

KYOTY - Demo

Last.fm

Now let's party!

No comments:

Post a Comment