Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday XXXXV


Laptop died. Laptop lived. Keyboard dead.

The End Of The Ocean - In Excelsis (MMXII)


Just some nice instrumental post rock out of Columbus, Ohio. Tracks one and three are top pops.

THE CD CAN BE PLAYED ON A TURNTABLE!
Last.fm

Babytown Frolics - Reminds You Of Drugs You've Heard Of (MMXI)


Twinkly math rock about whales, science, drugs, and keeping it real. They're from New Haven, I believe.

Last.fm

Daitro - Des cendres, je me consumme (MMIII)


An oldie by one of the best in the "screamo" business. These french lads are the reason I listen to some of the things I do now. Do yourself a favor and listen to these guys if you don't already now! For your health!

Last.fm

It's been a week since I spilled my iced tea on my laptop keyboard causing it to short circuit and go into a momentary laptop coma. The laptop finally came to the next day but the keyboard itself thinks it is in alt/Option mode... which means without this being typed out in google translator, everything looks like this: Òˆ´ ˇÓˆÍ ÂŘ˝¯ ˆˇ ‰´ÅÒÒÁ ‰´ÅÒÒÁ ͨÇÍ Å˜Î ˆÍ ∏ˆÍ͈˜˝ ´ ‰ˆ˝Óˇ ØÏÏ


I hope to have everything back in order this week, especially with August coming up and this blog's 1 year anniversary. Until I fully figure out all the bugs and kinks though, please excuse the appearance of my latest posts. I also hope to edit last week's Monday post back into its correct form that I had originally planned it to be in. Please and thank you ~ New Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment