Sunday, December 23, 2012

10th Day of NFT Christmas

Day 10.

Music:

Recently I sent in a playlist idea to one of the local record stores in town, Bull Moose, as they were putting on a contest where the best Christmas playlist posted on their Facebook wall ended up being played in their store one weekend in December. Unfortunately, I didn't win. I did however make it to 'the finals' though and truthfully had a lot of fun putting the damn thing together.

So, long story short, here is a Christmas playlist I made:


Songs not available on Spotify: I like Trains' "Last Christmas" (so I just put "The Christmas Tree Ship" on it instead), La Dispute's "Twas the Night Before Christmas", and Weezer's "The Christmas Song" (a Japanese B-side from 'The Green Album').

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment