Saturday, December 15, 2012

Also...

The writers at SPIN have put together a 20 song mix featuring hits off their "Best Metal Albums of 2012" list.

While I'm not a big fan of some bands listed (Meshuggah, Gojira, Torche) and others I haven't listened to in ages (Lamb of God, Napalm Death, Deftones), there are still some good picks and new faces to the metal game that I agree deserve a spot on a best of list somewhere. Whether or not it's missing some of my favorites or your favorites... It's still (free) metal; a genre that now a days is so mixed and misinterpreted that it's almost impossible to follow and know just who are the 'best'.

Click for DL
Also, I knew I was never going to get out of posting Tard somewhere this year.

Highlights: Converge, Pallbearer, Neurosis, Horseback, and Enabler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment