Wednesday, December 19, 2012

6th Day of NFT Christmas

Day 6.

Movie:

Jingle All The Way.

Yes. I'm serious. I like Jingle All The Way...


Because Christmas is really about getting the coolest action figure or having the coolest dad who can kick Santa's frost-bitten ass!

I was going to take this opportunity to write why I genuinely like this movie and how much I can relate to it, but then I figured, what's the use? I know it's bad. It's got Sinbad as a mailman for Christmas' sake! That won't stop me from watching it though.

If you would like to watch someone who at least acts like he hates this masterpiece, I highly recommend you watch the Nostalgic Critic review:


I would definitely watch the Turboman TV show, Doug! I would!

Also: Ironically I think I got a Jake Lloyd action figure for Christmas a few years after this movie came out:

As well as that annoying as hell Jar Jar!
You Mad?

No comments:

Post a Comment