Monday, December 24, 2012

11th Day of Christmas + Monday XXXXXXI

Day 11.

Monday:

Lvl Up - Space Brothers (2011)


Lvl Up features the likes of Dave Benton and Nick Corbo from Spook Houses and Sirs. This is sort of their side project featuring a bit more bedroom recording/acoustic/lo-fi stuff than those other bands.

Favorite track would have to be "NIGHTSHADE". Check 'em all out though!



Last.fm

The Chewers - Chuckle Change and also (2012)


The Chewers are a two-man outfit based in West Virginia that make "deliberately off-kilter" music.

Off-kilter is definitely one way of putting it...

I found out about this interesting band/album after looking through my spam mail the other day. I'm not sure how it ended up in there but I'm pretty glad I decided to check. It really makes me wonder how much stuff I miss when I don't check my spam!

Ayeyeyeye!

Official site
Soundcloud
Last.fm

/mu/ - A Very Merry Gripsmas (2011)


4chan made this last year. It's a Death Grips Christmas remix album.

Highlights include: "Takyon the Housetop", "Shock the Halls", and the bonus track, "I've Seen Jingle Bells".



That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment