Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday IV

Happy Monday and Happy Columbus day AMERICA!

Now music:

innards - cool out, mthrfkr (2010)


Skramz from Texas. First track really shows.

Last.fm

Kids & Explosions - Shit Computer (2010)



Kids & Explosions is Josh Raskin (who is also an Oscar-nominated Director for his little Beatles film, I Met the Walrus) of Toronto. Kids & Explosions (not to be confused with German post hardcore band Kids Explode) mashes up music like the rest but makes it really glitchy and scratched up. Like, if you actually bought a physical copy of Girl Talk's work and scraped it across some pavement. Just kidding. Who buys Girl Talk..

Also: I forgot how cool the official site was!

Last.fm

Sunny Ali Presents.. SPOOKWAVE - SPOOK WAVE VOL. 1 (2010)



I dunno about you, but I'm really pumped for Halloween already!

Here's some "wave" I can stand by: Halloween infused silly lo-fi party music!

Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment